Main working muscle group: Back (upper back)
Secondary working muscle group(s): Biceps, Rear Deltoids
- Seated with your legs slightly bent in front of you, hold the handle at abdominal level with straight arms.
- Keep your chest up and your trunk stabilized.
- Pull the handle straight back toward your abdomen, keeping the elbows close to your sides.
- Return slowly forward until your arms are straighten again.
- Leaning back excessively
- Shrugging the shoulders up as you pull the handles
- Bending the wrists as you pull the handles